- Regular swimmers are asked to join the club by paying the annual subscription: $30 (or $50 if you can afford it)
Coaching Fees – depend on where we are swimming
Kilbirnie Pool (Mondays 7:30-8:30pm, Thursdays in January 2021 only 7:30-8:30pm) – Pay coaching fee on top of regular pool entry
- Casual session: $9.50 (or $5.00 for unwaged/CSC holders)
- Kilbirnie 10 trip ticket: $85 (or $50 for unwaged/CSC holders)
The Aquadome (at Wellington East Girls’ College) (Thursdays from February 7:00-8:00pm) – There is no pool entry charge
- Casual session: $15.00 (or $7.00 for unwaged/CSC holders)
- Aquadome 10 trip ticket: $135 (or $70 for unwaged/CSC holders)
From 2021 there are two types of 10 trip card: you’ll need one for each pool you swim at. (This is because there is a pool entry charge at Kilbirnie but not at the Aquadome.)
To use a 10 trip card, mark off each session yourself, and buy a new card when you need one. Our Treasurer keeps an attendance log so we’ll remind you when you need one.
(5 trip cards are available if you can’t afford to pay for 10 at once. Contact one of the committee members at the pool or email firstname.lastname@example.org if this applies to you.)
Please make payments to the DSW bank account: 38-9011-0768307-001
When making a payment please ensure that you put your name in the Details field, and also “Subs” or “Swim Card” or “Casual Swim” as appropriate.