- Monthly drinks – first Thursday of the month after swimming
- Raumati Masters swim meet – 19 October 2019 – Registration Form
- IGLA 2020 – Melbourne – 20-25 February 2020 – the annual international LGBTQI+ swim meet – https://www.melbourne2020.org
- Rainbow Fun Triathlon 2019 – Saturday 9 March
- Out in the Park fair – Saturday 16 March
Rainbow Team Wellington will have a stall at the fair – and we need volunteers!
Register to help here
- The annual TAMS-DSW swim meet for 2019 will took place at 2-5pm on Saturday 26 January 2019 at Kilbirnie Pool in Wellington.
- The annual TAMS-DSW swim meet for 2018 is on Saturday 10 February 2018 hosted by TAMS in Auckland. Come up to Auckland for the weekend! There’s a sea swim as well as the indoor swim meet, and this all happens the day before the Big Gay Out festival in Auckland.
- Rainbow Fun Triathlon 2018
- Rainbow Fun Triathlon 2017
- Wellington Pride Festival 11-19 March 2017
- Pride Parade + Out in the Park Festival – Saturday 18 March
We’ll walk in the Parade and hold an information stall with Rainbow Team Wellington at the Festival
- The annual TAMS-DSW swim meet
- Rainbow Sport and Culture Weekend – 27-29 January 2017
- Capital Swim Meet 28 January 2017
Details and final results are here
- Out in the Park Pool Party Hosted by DSW
7-9pm, 13 March 2016, Thorndon Pool, 26 Murphy St, Wellington
At the end of a busy week of activity at the Wellington Pride festival, come along to the relaxed atmosphere of Thorndon Summer Pool, 5-7pm on Sunday 13 March.
Entry includes a barbecue and soft drinks.
Come along and play in the pool, soak in the spa pool, and have dinner with friends and family.
Tickets are $15 per person ($10 concessions), and will are available in advance from the Rainbow Team Wellington stall at Out in the Park (Sat 12 March), or at the pool entrance. (Note – all ticket sales are cash only.)
- Out in the Park: Saturday 12 March 2016
Out in the Park is Wellington’s annual LGBT fair at Waitangi Park
DSW co-hosted a stall with Rainbow Team Wellington
There was a parade starting from Frank Kitts Park – assemble at 10am
The fair ran from 11am-6pm
Asia Pacific LGBTI Swimming Records
- At the Proud 2 Play event in Auckland in February 2016, five LGBTI swimming teams (TAMS, DSW, Wett Ones, Aqualicious and the Glamourhead Sharks) founded the Asia-Pacific LGBTI Swimming Forum. We agreed that at Asia-Pacific events to which we were all invited a set of swimming records would be kept, swum against, and updated.Click here for the current records.